Best Poster Competition
The 2023 INFORMS Conference on Quality, Statistics, and Reliability (ICQSR) invites poster presentations in all areas of quality, statistics, and reliability. The Best Poster Award Competition will be held at the session to recognize excellence among the high-quality posters. This award program brings prestige to the QSR Section as well as to the recipients of this honor.
On behalf of the organizing committee, we would like to invite researchers, practitioners, and students to share their projects presented as poster displays. All topics related to quality, statistics, and reliability are welcome. The poster can be about original research, new developments, novel concepts, state-of-the-art reviews/surveys, case study, implementation, software, etc.
- At least one of the authors must be a member of the QSR Section (Join QSR).
- The primary author or one of the co-authors must register for the conference and must be committed to presenting the poster during the poster session of the conference.
- Only one poster submission will be permitted per presenting author.
- Abstract Submission. The following items are needed by March 31st, 2023: contact information for yourself and any co-authors, affiliation and short bio of the presenting author, title and abstract of the poster. Submit using the following link: https://forms.gle/VtMGvTWy2D7rE9ib8.
- Poster Review for Competition and Scheduling. Authors will be notified of acceptance by April 15th, 2023, with further instructions on poster preparation. The Organizing Committee will screen the poster submissions to assign to judges and determine the presentation time accordingly. The schedule will be announced before the conference.
- Poster Submission. The PDF document of the poster must be submitted by June 1st, 2023.
- Poster Session and Competition. Presenters will bring a hard copy of the poster to present at the ICQSR Best Poster Competition Session. All posters presented in the Poster Session will enter the Best Poster Award Competition automatically. Judging will take place live by a panel of distinguished “celebrity judges”. The winners will be announced at the 2023 ICQSR Banquet.
Best Poster Competition Committee
Weihong (Grace) Guo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Rutgers University-New Brunswick
Qianmei (May) Feng, Ph.D.
Professor and Brij and Sunita Agrawal Faculty Fellow, Department of Industrial Engineering, University of Houston
Simon Mak, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Statistical Science, Duke University